Graduate of University of California, Berkeley
Master’s degree from UCLA
UCLA’s Neuropsychiatric Institute – 1982 to 1986 – I did four years of field research that became the DSM III (R), which is the Diagnostic Statistical Manual that mental health workers use to categorize people into “coded disorders.”
Certified Hypnotherapist, and have used hypnosis for over 30 years
For Past Life Regressions I trained with, and am certified by noted psychiatrist, Brian Weiss, M.D. (www.BrianWeiss.com)… READ MORE
My Education & Credentials
Testimonials and Reviews
"Stephanie is an amazing and resilient lady. We all need to know that or loved ones are always with us and help from the beyond. She is inspirational and truly gifted, and her sessions with her helped me more than any psychiatrist would. Finding out who I was in my past lives truly made me aware of why I am the way I am and gave me the strength to move on."− Silvia C. - Yelp Review
"Going to Stephanie is one of the best things I have done in my life for myself.− Ann S.
I thought she was going to heal my mental issues with the past life regressions, it turns out that I have become physically healthy too. I have lost tons of weight, I am eating right and sleeping well. Stephanie, like a detective listens to the words that you are not saying and spots the issues of your life and connects the dots, without you realizing, then hands you the blueprint of your life."
"Working with Stephanie has been transformative and amazing. For years, I had problems sleeping more than 4 or 5 hours a night and after the first session, I began sleeping over 7. Just last night after a session, my alarm actually woke me up (that never happens)! She's also helped me identify the areas in my life I can redesign to find real happiness. Between her past life regressions, book references, and instructional CD's, she's provided a full circle of resources and tools for me to get on the right path. I recommend her highly and am very grateful that I've had the good fortune to find her."− James J. - Yelp Review
"I have not seen Stephanie in two years. Yes, I was a client and enjoyed my time with Stephanie. Two years later, I feel that my anxiety is manageable. I feared driving in Los Angeles, or any unknown area. I now have driven alone in many different cities. Previously, I avoided driving in any unfamiliar area out of fear of getting lost or in an accident. Recently, I was visiting California and drove by myself to a salon 45 minutes away from my hotel, and loved the drive. Don't get me wrong, occasionally I still get scared of driving . For instance, I hate driving in Miami for good reason the people drive insanely there. If I had to drive, I know I would be capable. However, before I would of completely resisted ever driving there.
Another accomplishment I achieved because of Stephanie's support and encouragement is going back to school. Stephanie really helped me believe in myself. I doubted that I would excel in school. To my surprise, I am a wonderful student. This Fall, I am excited to be going to school as a full time student. I developed a love and passion for education and learning."− Marisol R. - Yelp Review
"The first reason that I choose Stephanie was her close proximity to my house. Lucky me! For almost 20 years, I have suffered from a self sabotaging binge eating disorder brought on by repressions of my true passions by my parents in my younger years. Some people turn to drugs and alcohol to cope - I choose food. I watched my weight fluctuate from 120 lbs to 155 lbs year after year after year. In April of 2010 I hit the wall and literally had enough. If a hypnotherapist could not help me - then I was at a loss. I am a Personal Trainer and Pilates teacher. It is imperative for me to be in peak physical condition - practice what you preach right......well carrying around 30 pounds of extra weight brought a whole range of other problems to the table. The one that effective my success in life - depression. Major bouts of depression and self loathing which turned into more binge eating episodes. I spent two months with Steph and I am a new woman. My body fat is melting away, binge eating is a thing of the past, I have a feeling of renewed self confidence, I feel sexy, alive and completely and totally in love with life. My boyfriend is loving my new body and now I can truly help my clients get the body that they have always dreamed of. Stephanie is not only a remarkable woman, honest, kind and caring but she is a genius at what she does. She gives you tools and education your need to help yourself out of the damaging behavior that is ruining your life. She gives you CD's to listen to at home - if you do one thing... LISTEN to your CD's twice a day!!!!! It works. If you are serious about turning your life around, do five sessions with Stephanie and you will be amazed."− Rachael L. - Yelp Review
"Stephanie is wonderful!
She is one of the most giving, loving people I have met - who genuinely cares about helping others - helping them achieve their goals, helping them set themselves free (of many different things - habits, people, etc), and helping them be the wonderful people they are supposed to be.
Stephanie has given me spiritual, emotional and practical advice and guidance, and is available whenever you need her, which is rare and so valuable.
Her CDs are great - her sessions are incredibly relaxing.. I have tried a few different hypnotherapists and she's by far my favorite! And that is because of her incredibly personal guidance.
Thank you Stephanie!"− Branca F. - Yelp Review
"I can't express enough how Stephanie helped me. I came to her with severe depression and anxiety. I found her online and decided I would give this a try, it was my last option.
Initially, I was unsure of what to expect and wasn't too excited about listening to her MP3's, but little did I know my life was about to take a shift thanks to these audios she made for me. The books she recommended were just what I needed to start understanding my anxiety.
We also had a regression session that healed my soul and helped me move on with my life. I feel I now have inside of me everything I need to succeed in this life. I am in deep gratitude with Stephanie for what she has done and recommend her to anyone considering Hypnotherapy!"− Jessica M. - Yelp Review
Los Angeles Hypnotherapy
Author | Certified Hypnotherapist | Life Coach | Weight-Loss Specialist
Past Life Regressions & Future Life Progressions
I Can Help You
Let me help you succeed by using my Power Tools of Transformation Program:
- Hypnotherapy to Lose Weight or to Stop Smoking – No one technique works for everyone. If it did, everyone would be perfect, yes? But I will design a specific plan of action that can help you to succeed. You’ll finally get your behavior in line with your intentions, and become healthier, happier, and proud of yourself. I make a CD or an MP3 to reinforce each session.
- Hypnosis – There’s nothing magical or weird about hypnosis. Just think of a fresh, juicy lemon. Now imagine I’ve just cut it open, and all the juice squirted out. Did your mouth water? Good! Then you just hypnotized yourself! Hypnosis is simply a relaxed state of focused concentration. No one “gets stuck” in hypnosis. No one can make you do anything you don’t want to do. All hypnosis is self-hypnosis.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – Enables you to begin to recognize the sabotaging thinking patterns and behaviors that are stopping you, and you’ll learn easy techniques to change them.
- Mindfulness Therapy – The newest brain research proves that beginning to be “aware” of your own thinking, and evaluating thoughts for what they are – only thoughts – not reality allows you to gain control over your own reactions. You can’t control what happens to you, but you can learn to control how you choose to react to what happens to you. I can help you train your mind, and that changes your brain. More effective than Prozac for relief of depression, and anxiety.
Guided Imagery/Neuro-Linguistic Programing (NLP) – Use your imagination and the power of your unconscious mind to reprogram your brain and free you from self-destructive, sabotaging thinking patterns.
- Jungian “Shadow Side” Work – Own your Creative Power by Honoring your “Shadow Side.” Creative blocks can be caused by many things — fear of failure, fear of success. Access your Shadow Side, and Unleash your Own Power. I did six years of Jungian “Shadow Side” work at UCLA.Theta Wave Technology – Mind-Brain-Machine that stimulates the optical nerve and puts you into “Theta State,” (hypnosis), and keeps you there during sessions.
- Past Life Regression – Helps you to uncover information from your past lives, and get a different perspective on this life. Many clients find answers to questions that help to heal problematic relationships, problems and phobias. Find your true purpose in this lifetime! Please take a moment and read “What Clients Say,” and you’ll get a better idea of how it works. (I certified & trained with Brian Weiss, MD)
- Forward Life Progressions – Physicists believe that all time is simultaneous, and because of that you have access to your own future self. Powerful technique that allows you to see “what’s next!”
Get “plugged in” to your own life force! That’s what happens once you “reprogram your brain,” and get your actions in line your intentions and your own soul’s purpose. Everyone has a purpose and discovering what you are destined to do, will plug you into your own amazing power source! So if you feel “unplugged,” just call me, okay?
If you’re interested in working with me, please take a moment to read “What Clients Say,” here on my website. I’ll need to talk to you before making an appointment. I’m sure you can understand why I can’t do this through emails. Thanks for your understanding, and I look forward to hearing from you!
I’m a member of:
- International Positive Psychology Association, Martin Seligman, PhD., founder
- International Association for Regression Research & Therapies
I worked at UCLA’s Neuropsychiatric Institute for four years and did the field research that became the Diagnostic Statistical Manual (DSMIII-R). I also did six years of Jungian dream analysis training at UCLA’s NPI.