Help For Insomnia & Sleep Disorders

Are You Fighting Insomnia? You Can’t Get to Sleep? Can’t Stay Asleep?

Do you struggle with Insomnia or other Sleep Disorders?

Hypnotherapy and Regression Therapy Can Help You Sleep and Wake up Refreshed and Ready to Rock!Stephanie Riseley - Newport Beach CA

There’s not just one reason why you’re not sleeping. Stress.  Bad job.  Bad boss.  Bad marriage.  Hormones.  Love.  New baby.  Old parents.  Kids.  Too much coffee.  Too little sex.  Anger.  Shame. Frustration.  Addictions.

Does it matter?   You can’t sleep!   And because of that, you wake up angry, tired and grumpy.  And then, you dose yourself with more coffee, and the vicious cycle continues, right?

What’s happening in your brain?   You’ve given yourself a lovely case of OCD. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.  You can’t stop your brain from obsessing about whatever it is that’s keeping you up.  Or waking you up at 3:00 a.m. – it’s not called the “hour of the wolf,” for nothing.

You can break the brain habits that are driving you nutty!

How?   Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Awareness Therapy, and Regression Therapy will help you get control over the thoughts that are triggering the fight or flight response in your brain and shooting adrenaline down through your nervous system.

Brain research proves that depriving your brain of the sleep it needs does much more damage than ever imagined.  Sleep deprived brains get into traffic accidents, are snappy with loved ones, especially small humans (who can be annoying!) and what’s worse?  Those sleep-deprived brains get Alzheimer’s.   And honestly? What’s your biggest fear?  To be trapped in a body that doesn’t have a brain, right?

Want help getting to sleep, order my *NEW Insomnia Relief Audio below or give me a call and schedule an appointment.

 Call  323.933.4377

** Disclaimer – Individual Results May Vary.  Hypnotherapy treatments are not a substitute for medical diagnosis and treatment, and no medical claims are made regarding these treatments. People with serious conditions should consult their doctor.